- About Us
- Church Resources
- Health Insurance
- Pension & Retirement
1. To whom do I write the check? For Pension or Health Insurance bills, please write your check to the Board of Pensions.
2. Can I combine our church pension and health insurance bills in one check?
NO, the health insurance and pension payments are deposited separately. Please write a separate check for each bill.
3. Can I combine pension payments for more than one clergy in one check?
YES, pension checks for several staff in the same church can be combined.
4. Can we combine health insurance payments for more than one staff person? MAYBE. Health insurance payments for active clergy must be paid separately from retired clergy who are working.
5. Our church has a Pension Deficiency owed from a year prior to 2011. Can I add a deficiency payment to the current pension payment?
NO, please send separate checks for a Deficiency prior to 2011.
6. I am billed quarterly for health insurance. May I pay monthly?
YES. Simply divide your quarterly bills into three payments and mail them on a monthly basis to the Board of Pensions, 1337 Howe Avenue, Suite #200, Sacramento, CA 95825. ***Please write the purpose of the check on the Memo. For example: "Health ins." or "Pension".
7. I have a question about my bill. Who do I call? Call the Board of Pensions at 916-913-1049.